– Oak is an exceedingly strong and durable hardwood with a prominent grain. It darkens beautifully with age acquiring a golden-brown undertone.
– Every table is unique, with varying grain pattern and natural color shifts that are part of the charm of wood.
– Good environmental choice, because the method of using a top layer of solid wood on particleboard is resource-efficient.
– The table has a full plank design that gives it an authentic plank expression with a genuine wood feeling.
– The plank expression is enhanced by the design on the edges.
Good to Know:
The table top has a ⅛” top layer of solid oak over particleboard.
The table top is pre-treated with hard wax oil and no other treatment is necessary until the surface starts to wear.
Recommended for indoor use only.
When the surface of the table top starts to wear or becomes dry, treat it with wood treatment oil.